who should apply?
Students of film schools, film and TV professionals, and also anyone who wants to find more about creative documentary film has the right to apply for this competition, and they should:
- speak English fluently
- submit a fully completed online application form
membership fee for participation at the masterclass
Membership fee is 580 euro per participant and it includes:
- Cost of the lectures
- Cost of the accompanying activities
- Cost of the accommodation in the hostel and food cost :
- 9 nights in a hostel in Požega / two or three bed rooms (18th – 26th August, 2018)
- breakfast: 9 meals (19th – 27th August, 2018)
- lunch: 8 meals (19th – 26th August, 2018)
- dinner: 9 meals (18th – 26th August, 2018)
- 2 packed meals (27th August, 2018)
- 1 night in a hostel in Belgrade / two or three bed rooms (27th August, 2018)
- Cost of transportation of the participant on the route from Požega to Belgrade (27th August, 2018)
- Cost of organizing the excursions
Membership fee does not include:
- Transport costs from Belgrade and back (from the country where the participant comes from)
- Belgrade – Požega transport cost (18th August, 2018)
- Getting a visa (if one is needed for Serbia)
- Costs of international travel health insurance
- Additional costs in the hostel
Membership fee can be paid in two instalments by 25th July, 2018 at the latest:
- 1st instalment: 290 euro – by 25th June, 2018 at the latest
- 2nd instalment: 290 euro – by 25th July, 2018 at the latest
how to apply?
Applying for the competition is free.
To apply for this competition you should complete and submit the online application form.
Application deadline: 10th June, 2018
The number of participants is limited.
Rules & Regulations of the 8th IDM “Interdoc 2018” [pdf] you can find here
Online application form of 8th IDM “Interdoc 2018” you can find here
Call for submissions poster for 8th IDM “Interdoc 2018” you can find here
selection of the candidates
After the application deadline, the selection jury will consider the applications, select the candidates and list the names of the participants. The candidates chosen to take part in this year’s masterclass will be informed by e-mail no later than 15th June, 2018.