Your application will be taken into consideration if you:
- study film production, directing, cinematography, sound design or editing
- have taken part in production of at least one documentary film
- speak English fluently
- complete and submit the online application form
- upload a documentary film (provided that you participated in its production) on some of the online services (YouTube, Vimeo) and place the link in your online application form along with the password.
the organizer provides:
- board and lodging for the participants
- equipment and materials for film production
- transport Belgrade – Požega – Belgrade
participant pays for:
- transport (to Belgrade and back)
- international travel health insurance
- getting a visa (if they need one to enter Serbia)
applying for the competition
Applying for the competition is free.
To apply for this competition you should complete and submit the online application form.
Application deadline: 20th April 2019
the film which you will send to apply must be:
- subtitled to English
- made during your studies
The film should be uploaded on some of the online services (YouTube, Vimeo) and its link should be visible in the online application form along with the password. Your film must be available on the link given until the results of the competition have been announced – until the 10th of May, 2019.
Rules & Regulations of the 14th ISFC “Interaction 2019” [pdf] you can find here
Online application form of 14th ISFC “Interaction 2019” here
Call for submissions poster for 14th ISFC “Interaction 2019” [pdf] you can find here
selection of the candidates
After the application deadline, the selection jury will consider the applications, select the candidates and list the names of the participants. Participants chosen to take part in this year’s camp will be informed by e-mail no later than the 10th of May, 2019.